Friday, September 25, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who participated in Guatemala Mission Weekend, September 19-21, especially to:

- Ada, Ana, and Andrea (and Doug and Lowell), who put together the Saturday morning fast and vigil.

- Speakers Delia Leal (who preached Sunday morning) and Dennis Smith (who spoke Monday evening), both of Guatemala City’s Central American Evangelical Center for Pastoral Studies.

- Ellen, who landed Crescent Hill church the two speakers; Pastor Jane, who arranged for hospitality for the speakers; and Soni, who set up for the Dennis Smith talk.

- The two dozen people who participated in the vigil and Dennis Smith talk (and others who fasted and prayed from afar) and the hundred plus people who watched, listened to, and welcomed Pastor Leal at church that Sunday.

- The half a dozen people who started the new Sunday school year in the bilingual class that is exploring the “What Is Ecumenism?” piece Crescent Hill folks sent to Estoreño Presbytery leaders.

- The half a dozen plus Crescent Hill folks who gathered after church that Sunday to brainstorm about how to do outreach about the joint Crescent Hill-James Lees-Covenant Community English as a foreign language ministry to Spanish-speaking residents of the Clifton Heights neighborhood, many of whom turn out to be from Guatemala.

-- Perry

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Mark Milley and I am so happy to return to this great forum to testify to the help I received from Williams David. I was in desperate need of a loan in another to be free of debt and financial slavery that had been entrusted to me by my ex-wife. It was really bad that I have to ask for help from friends, family and even my bank, but on one of them it could help me because my credit score was really bad. So I was browsing on my computer and saw some testimonials from people that David William helped with a loan, then I decided to contact him on his email {Personalloanesay@gmail.com}, so I got an email from them and I did everything He asked me. To my surprise, they transferred the loan I requested to my account and now I am so happy to cancel my debt and I have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of me and my family. If you need a loan, contact the best loan lender of all time David Williams in his email: {Personalloanesay@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete